aishiteiru kara

Saturday, August 18, 2007

HI DIARY..

Hi Diary,

It has been such a long time yeah.. I missed you like crazy! But, having said that, I still couldnt find time during last 6 months to visit you here... Sorry (3000x)..

Ok.. Now, I'm going to start telling you my stories.. A lot of things happened last few months.. Unfortunately , I have no guts to reveal it here.. Good and bad things alternately popped up into my life.

But still, I felt something missing in my life. Dont know why or what.. It might be because of me myself. Histerically running here and there for something that would last. I totally forgot on my oath during my creation day. Hmm.. Now, I think, you can get what I mean, rite???

I do hope 'something somewhere somehow', that's gonna happen on 8th Sept , will change my 'destination'. I admit it'll be difficult. But, I will try my best. Thats my PROMISE...

COnfuse? DOn't be.. Will give you another hint later...

:p

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home